THE GOBBLER GRIND MARATHON & HALF IS SEEKING ENERGIZED AND INFLUENTIAL RUNNERS IN THE METRO AND REGIONAL AREA TO REPRESENT OUR RACE!
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATIONS.
All applications are due by September 30th, 2018. If you apply earlier and are approved, you can start earning awards upon approval.
Race ambassadors spread the word throughout your city, region and state about this one-of-a-kind destination race, and provide input to the race organizers.
DETAILS ABOUT THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM:
Ambassador Perks (the list is growing!):
- A Complimentary Registration for the Full or Half Marathon, when you sign up 5 runners.
- Official Gobbler Grind Race merchandise.
- Discounts on hotel stay.
- YOU featured on the Gobbler Grind facebook, twitter, and instagram pages
- Additional opportunities during race weekend
- A group of amazing Gobbler Grind runner friends with whom you can connect through social media, meet-up, and more
Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve until race day, and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.
We will ask you to select from a variety of ‘ambassador’ tasks and in return you will be part of a network of awesome running fans, get super cool race swag, free entries, and more.
•Recruit: Get at least five people to sign up. We will give you special discount coupons to help you recruit.
• Spreading the word on Social Media: Blog, share and like on Facebook, post on Instagram and tweet regularly about upcoming race news.
• Flier distribution: Place fliers in your hometown where runners might go (running stores, local races, pretty much anywhere you go.)
• Represent: Talk to local running clubs, fellow runners, and wear Gobbler Grind apparel when participating in your running community.
• Participation in Surveys: You are our research team to help us build a better race.
Additional opportunities may include pre-race interviews and news stories, merchandise giveaways, and sponsor product giveaways.
Social networking not your thing? Race weekend staff positions are available for pace sign coordinator, start/finish line coordinator, volunteer coordinator, registration manager, awards coordinator, greeters, and retail sales.
Our Ambassadors serve as both race representatives and our consulting team – we look to you for feedback, tips, and new ideas!
Are you up for the task? Get your chance to experience Gobbler Grind in a new way.
APPLY HERE —>>> Gobbler Grind Ambassador application <<<— APPLY HERE